How We Can Help You Buy a Home
Are you a first-time homebuyer? An experienced buyer? Either way, buying a home is a complex process even if you have done it before. We make sure our Realtors are informed on the current market trends, any new laws, best negotiation strategies for the current market, local zoning ordinances, and so much more. A Realtor will make sure your closing goes as smoothly as possible while getting the best price for a home! The best part about using a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Valley Partners Realtor is that you not only get the agent, but also a transaction coordinator that helps along the way and is also available to help answer questions or ease your nerves. Another great part of working with one of our agents is that we are a one-stop shop. We have an in-house Title company, Bright Settlement Solutions
, and an in-house Mortgage Brokerage, Bright Financial
. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, we will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with us, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
to find home!
How We Can Help You Sell a Home
One of the largest assets someone has is their home which is why it is important to work with a Realtor that can make sure you get the most for your home along with making sure that the deal goes smoothly. A Realtor will make sure your closing goes as smoothly as possible while getting the best price for your home! There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. We make sure our Realtors are informed on the current market trends, any new laws, best negotiation strategies for the current market, local zoning ordinances, and so much more. The best part about using a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Valley Partners Realtor is that you not only get the agent, but also a transaction coordinator and a marketing specialist. The transaction coordinator will help with and handle all of the paperwork. The marketing specialist will market your home to get it in front of as many potential buyers as possible. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
By working with us, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
to get top dollar for your home!